Head West, Turn Right

The Joint Blog of the Conservative Northwest Blogging Alliance: Red State Points of View from a Blue State Point on the Compass.

Monday, January 31, 2005

The death of reclusion

Hi all

I guess I'm the newest blogger on the block. I'm happy to be aboard and honored to be in your presence... Oh, is that a little too fluffy? Well, don't take it to heart: my stylistic choices tend to toggle between old-style fluff and sarcasm--on good days. If you see otherwise, there is a good reason.

Me: I'm a junior student of journalism at Western Washington University in Bellingham Washington, although my residence is in Lynden about 20 minutes north and as close to the Canadian border as I consider comfortable. At the moment, this is the third blogging venture that I have seen fit to undertake. My own blog is at Meneltarma, and I also manage and operate a conservative student blog at Western titled Western Washington Unraveled.

Cheers, and I'll see you around the blogosphere; don't get mad if the majority of my posting is crossposted from Western Unraveled--man does not live by blog alone.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Patty-Jo said...

That last line got a chuckle out of me. Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home