Head West, Turn Right

The Joint Blog of the Conservative Northwest Blogging Alliance: Red State Points of View from a Blue State Point on the Compass.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Everybody's Doing It

So I decided I would too.

Start a Blog Alliance, that is. When I started Blogging, I was unaware of any other conservative Blogs here in the Pacific Northwest. But I plugged on, a firm believer both in my own political views and in the beauty of my home region.

Soon I became aware of others. Some I knew personally, others not. And eventually I decided it was time to organize, to band us all together to Blog on the things that matter to us: Political Conservatism and life in the Great Northwest. So I put out the Call.

The purpose of this Blog is to highlight the best entries that conservatives from the Pacific Northwest. Each entry will be by a member of the Alliance, and will be cross-posted on their own blog. To the right you will see a list of Alliance members and links to their blogs.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home