Head West, Turn Right

The Joint Blog of the Conservative Northwest Blogging Alliance: Red State Points of View from a Blue State Point on the Compass.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Intro..

Hi All!

I'm MissPatriot (Anne) of Everson, Washington. I'm very happy to be a part of a NW Alliance blog! I'm very glad Brian decided to take the plunge and start one (Thanks Brian!).

I'm a 33 yr old SAHM and I homeschool my 2 boys (ages 12 & 6). I didn't really get interested in politics until a few years ago. I'm more of a Constitutionalist than anything. What finally got my interest up was reading a lot of irrational posts from the liberal perspective and it irked me, so I got active. I still have a boatload to learn about politics so I'm looking forward to reading here.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!