Head West, Turn Right

The Joint Blog of the Conservative Northwest Blogging Alliance: Red State Points of View from a Blue State Point on the Compass.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

FYI

Just wanted to let you know that Sound Politics put the call out for URL's of regional conservative blogs and NW conservative blogs and I sent a URL for this site. Not sure what they plan to do with them all but I figured a little publicity can't hurt.

:)

Hopefully I did the linky right up there for Sound Politics...... Just in case it's www.soundpolitics.com

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger MissPatriot said...

Wow! Already got a reply, that was fast! I'll copy and paste below:

"Anne/Miss Patriot: thanks for the URL to the conservative goup blog you contribute to, Head West, Turn Right. I just had a look and it's GOOD! We are working on putting together a blogroll, and getting it up on the site within the next few weeks or (hopefully) sooner. This will be part of it, and I will plan to check out the individual blogs of the Head West, Turn Right contributors, too. I will also add the Head West link to my personal blog.

Keep Up the Fine Work,

Matt Rosenberg"

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Brian B said...

That's Awesome! Thanks for the plug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home